Saturday, March 12, 2011

Poochie Bag

Blessings for all the people dealing with this unspeakable tragedy in Japan.

The Happy Zombie has a free tutorial for a Poochie Bag.
I have been seeing these bags all over bloggyland and decided to make my own.
I with I would have put pellon in the bag,
the added body would really add alot to my little bag.
I am sure the little girl that is going to receive it will be happy and not know the difference.

Jess at The Quilt and Needle is hosting another Mystery next weekend.
She has the best mystery quilts!
Here are my fabric choices.
I got my cutting directions on Friday,
I will be sure to have all my cutting finished by the Saturday morning start.
Lucky these are all from my stash so nothing needs to be reported on these tomorrow.

Here is my #10 block for the Moose on the Porch Layer Cake Quilt Along.
I really love this block.  
On point for a scrap buster quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks taking the time to share your thoughts.