Sunday, May 8, 2011

Stash Report Week #19

Happy Mother's Day!
Hope you get to spend it doing exactly what you want.

2 more sales this week that I just couldn't resist.  I really need to work harder at avoiding the the little sale notification e-mails that find their way into my e-mail box.  Lucky for me this isn't a year that I am on a mission to use up my stash.   I did have a finish this week so there is a little movement both ways.

Out this week
-4 yards - Kayla's Baby Boy quilt

In this week
+ 11 yards of very cute Raggedy Ann & Andy fabric (no purpose just cute and on sale)


+4 yards of Beach Babies (again no purpose just cute and on sale)

Fabric in this week - 15 Yards
Fabric in YTD - 138.55 Yards

Fabric out this week - 4 yards
Fabric out YTD - 82.47 yards

Stash enhancement - 57.81 yards

Stop by Judy's blog to see how everybody else is doing.

3 comments:

  1. Those certainly are stash enhancing fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i beg to differ tiffany! your raggedy ann doll that you are making NEEDS a raggedy ann quilt!!!! see??? there is a fabric for every purpose and a purpose for every fabric! ;)
    love & hugs, c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see what you do with the Raggedy Ann fabrics...I am wanting to get some myself and make a rag quilt for my mom with those characters

    ReplyDelete

Thanks taking the time to share your thoughts.