Sunday, February 27, 2011

Stash Report Week #9

My favorite colors are yellow and orange.  So I am sure it is no surprise that I fell in love with the Sunkissed fabrics.  I have a bag that I would like to make with it and decided to pick up a few pre-cut to keep in my stash waiting for the perfect project.  I think the gingham will make adorable bindings for those someday projects.
 
Fabric in this week: 
Cabbage Rose BOM Block #12 - .25
Sunkissed Yardage - 4.5
Sunkissed Jelly Roll - 2.875
2 Sunkissed Layer Cakes - 6.25

Fabric in this week - 17.875 yards
Fabric in YTD - 28 yards

Fabric out this week
Finished Fresh Squeezed Folded Quilt - 9.5 Yards
Fabric out YTD - 35.74 yards

Busted - 7.75 yards

Stop by Judy's blog to see how everybody else is doing.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful fabrics, reminds me of spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fabric in - I really like the sunkissed line!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen several other "Sunkissed" projects...I'm loving the fabric too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fabrics are very pretty! I love that pink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What pretty fabrics. I couldn't have resisted either, especially the two bottom fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sunkissed is a REALLY cute fabric line!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks taking the time to share your thoughts.