Sunday, January 5, 2014

New Year Fresh start

For some reason the 2nd half of last year I couldn't find the motivation for spending time in my sewing room.  This year has started off much different.  My daughter has moved back in with us will be sharing the room with me.  Nothing will motivate a clean out like bring a 2nd sewing machine & table in.  This should be fun and I hope productive.  I have gotten rid of a TON of scraps that I know I will never be sewing with.   This is helping me get organized and make room for her and her projects.  Also my wonderful hubby has mounted shelves above my cutting table.  I am so in love with them.  I have one more shelf that will be mounted right above my window.

All of this has lead me to start posing on my blog again (an looking through the hundreds of blog posts that I have been following but not looking at).

Since it is a fresh new year I will start with a fresh new stash reports.

Zero inZero out. 

All the scraps that are out are not going to be considered since I don't want to give myself any buffer or wiggle room on bring extra in.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tiffaney!!! welcome back, we sure do miss you, so make sure you stop by the Q&N and see us :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks taking the time to share your thoughts.