Sunday, March 13, 2011

Stash Report Week #11

I now have some of all the current fabric lines I am loving.  The only new fabric purchases I expect through April will be for backings.  Beverly's has all their flannels 25% off this month and I have a coupon for 25% off a single cut of fabric.  Just what I need for a few backings.

Fabric in this week
A Lovely Fat Quarter Bundle - 10 yards
A Hideaway Fat Quarter Bundle - 8.25 yards
Fabric in YTD - 47.125 yards

Fabric out this week
Poochie Bag - .75 Yards (this bag uses 3 fat quarters that have to be cut just so.  For some reason I really had a hard time with cutting the fabric correctly, so I ended up with extra fat quarters out of my stash and into my scrap bins, too bad that doesn't count)
Fabric out YTD - 39.49 yards

Enhanced - 7.635 yards

Good thing I am keeping track for the fun of it and not on a mission to bust fabric this year (although it would be nice).  Stop by Judy's blog to see how everybody else is doing.

2 comments:

  1. Ohh, that Lovely line is gorgeous! I have a petit four package of them. Have fun playing with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice enhancement, love those fabrics.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks taking the time to share your thoughts.