Sunday, November 21, 2010

Gypsy Rose Schnibbles

I started my weekend planning on getting Shelley's baby quilt baisted. I got the backing pieces and taped to floor and got out my batting.  It was too small.  Doh!  Good thing I have a 40% off Joanne's coupon. I will have to stop there next week after work.

So I decided I could get my Making Friends Schnibbles basted and quilted since there was enough batting for it.  I got it baisted and started quilting it.  Suddenly I ran out of thread.  I guess I am going to have to stop at the LQS for some new thread.  So it is half done.

So I moved onto my next project.  This is why I really like having more then 1 project going on at a time.

I got Grammie's Gypsy Rose Schnibbles quilt quilted and the front binding on.  Tomorrow is Monday Night Football, a perfect time to attach the hand binding on the back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks taking the time to share your thoughts.