Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving & Charming Secret Santa

Happy Thanksgiving!  I hope you are enjoying your time with friends and family. 


Look what came in the mail yesterday.  Isn't it gorgeous?  It is from my Charming Secret Santa Cathi from Shakerwood Quilts.  She did an amazing job.  I am so lucky to be matched up with her.  Thank you so much Cathi.  It is well loved in its new home. 
Here is the gift I sent to her, she received it this week also.  I hope she likes it (I have to admit I haven't made a pillow before but struggle so bad with binding corners and after looking at Cathi's amazing work on her blog I was scared to send her anything that had a binding).  I hope she likes it.

I am in another Secret Santa Swap at The Quilt and Needle. We aren't paired just randomly matched so I am getting a gift from somebody different that I made for.   I have mailed out my gift but haven't received one yet.  I hope my swapee likes her gift and I can't wait to see who picked me.

3 comments:

  1. Oh these are gorgeous.I love them Well done on your pillow i love the colours! Happy christmas1

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely pillow...lucky girl! And I love the wall hanging you received!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! those a fabulous gifts.. I hope you enjoyed the Secret Santa swap and glad you participated. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks taking the time to share your thoughts.