Saturday, August 21, 2010

Jelly Roll Along Top Done

I am on vacation! Whoo Hoo. Nothing really planned just taking a week off work. I have a few quilting things I would like to get done and maybe we can do a few things around town.
Here is my Moose on the Porch Jelly Roll Quilt Along top finished. This one is just too big for me to quilt on my machine so it will have to be sent out to the long arm quilter. I made it with a Moda Happy Camper Jelly Roll. I am thinking it would be a really nice lap quilt to give to my Grandparents as a Christmas gift. They could take in their RV for snuggling under on the cold Washington winter camping trips. This is my 3rd project using Happy Camper, I still have a few Honey Buns so I am thinking it will not be my last.

My DD Bee has started her own blog. She has started paper piecing Harry Potter blocks and has the first 7 blocks posted. So far all the fabrics she is using have been found in my stash or scrap bins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks taking the time to share your thoughts.