Friday, April 22, 2011

Round Robin

Jeff's schedule has changed
and it has really gotten me off my game.
It is wonderful that I get to see him more.
The side effect is that
I have less time to spend sewing and posting to my blog.

Today I realized that I never shared my completed
2010 Round Robin from The Quilt and Needle.

The ladies did a wonderful job on this one.
I just love it so much
& can't wait to get it quilted.
I can't thank them enough for this lovely top!

I am signed up for this year's Row Robin but haven't received a row to work on yet.

I also finished the Max and Wisker's top for Bee.
I say it is for Bee but I think that Sam he DBF is going to love this one.
He is a tall guy and this quilt finished at 100 inches long,
perfect for a 6+ foot boy to snuggle under.

Tutorial for this quilt can be found at the Moda Bake Shop
I am hoping to get this one off to the quilter next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks taking the time to share your thoughts.