Thursday, November 18, 2010

Tilly's 2nd Baby Quilt

I have finished the whirlygig blocks for Tilly's 2nd baby boy quilt. 
 It seems like there are alot of baby boys going around.
They are so cute!  They were made from Make Life Charms.  I can't wait to get them sashed.  Looks like I need to make a trip to the LQS so I can find the right sashing & backing fabric.  The rest of the charms are already cut up for a piano key border.  I am trying to use more stash so the piano border is a win/win. 

Despite my best intentions, I have to admit that my stash seems to be growing more then shrinking,  A Lollipop Layer Cake arrived in my mailbox today, and I am still expecting a few yards of Saltbox Harvest show be here before Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

  1. Love how the blocks look.

    Love and hugs Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany, these are darling! I particularly like the yellow polka dots with the print. Very cool! I also like the look of your blog -- nicely done.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks taking the time to share your thoughts.