1) Shelley's baby is due any day so getting her quilt completed has to be my top priority. I didn't have enough backing fabric. It has been ordered and should be here any day.
2) Grammie's quilt is ready for quilting.
3) This weekend is the Encore of The Quilt and Needle Fall Mystery. I will be working on this one today, I am sure it will not be finished today will be the first thing after all my must dos. Here is my fabric choice for this Mystery.
4) I have a Secret Santa gift that is nearly done that I need to complete. (No pictures on this one until it is delivered)
5) I just found out at bunco that there is a new grandson due to one of the couples in our bunco group. I have a few Make Life charms that I think will make a nice baby boy quilt.
That seems like more then enough. Wish me luck.
It is also time to start thinking about our Holiday traditions.
Our holiday season starts with Black Friday Shopping. Thanksgiving we all gather around the morning ads and devise our shopping plan. We get up early and hit the stores. There is something so holiday about black Friday shopping. This is usually my shopping finally since it is my goal to be done shopping by them so I am not stressed during the holidays. We all go out to breakfast at the end of our shopping. I like to drop my Christmas Cards in the mail on Black Friday also.
We are lucky enough to live close to a neighborhood that does an over the top light display. We always pick a night to treat ourselves to Starbucks drinks and walk through the light display. Some people drive but we find that walking really gives us the chance to really take in the sights.
Christmas morning we always go out to breakfast. It is so enjoyable since the whole family get to sit together and none of us have to cook or clean. I make sure to take a moment to thanks our server for being there for us and leave an extra tip to show how much I appreciate them being there. I know when I was younger I worked at Blockbuster on Christmas and was always amazed at the people that didn't seem to get that I was working on this holiday, I don't what to be one of them.