Sunday, November 28, 2010

Shelley's Baby Quilt

I actually got a lot done this weekend.  I completed a quilt but didn't get a picture before it got dark,
 so I will share it with you tomorrow.
Shelley's baby quilt got quilted and the front binding stitched down.  Now it just needs to be hand binded on the back then will be ready for its new owner to make her appearance.

I ordered the backing fabric over the Internet and didn't realized that I ordered Flannel.
After the initial "Oh no! How is that going to work?"
Well it works just exactly the same as regular cotton backing fabric.
Maybe I will get brave and make a Minki backed baby quilt one of these days.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tiffany :) I wanted to thank you for stopping by my Blog and for your kind words!!! Your quilts are beautiful my dear and I will be back to visit w/you soon :) God Bless!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks taking the time to share your thoughts.