Saturday, August 14, 2010

Jelly Roll Along My Last Blocks

Last week I didn't get any sewing done. I wasn't feeling very good and just went to work and came home. Jeff, Sam, Bee & I did play cards. That is just great family time. I love that we always mix-up teams.

Today Bee and I both had sewing to get done. She has 4 baby girls she wants to make dresses for. She is going to make the dresses bigger so they get to grow into them. She didn't feel like getting her machine out so we just took turns sewing on mine. She did a little fabric shopping in my stash for these dress. I can't wait to show pictures once they are done.

I was working on finishing my Moose on the Porch Jelly Roll Quilt along blocks. I am not all caught up and just need to figure out how I want to finish the quilt.

Block 11
Block 12
There was 1 block I didn't like so I just skipped over it. Bee designed and picked out this block for me to use as a substitute. Now I just need to figure out how I would like to finish the quilt.
This is going to be a catch-up weekend, so tomorrow I hope to get caught up on my Block Central BOM. Kim fell a little behind getting them posted so I feel a little behind getting them done. I hope that everything is ok with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks taking the time to share your thoughts.