Saturday, July 17, 2010

My New Purse & Siggy Blocks Received

Whoo Hoo - I get to mark off something on my July/August Charming Girl's Club list. I made Bee & Me both bags using Moda Objects of Desire fabric and this Moda Bake Shop Tutorial. Hers is a little smaller then mine & has the shoe fabric since she love shoes. Here is the link to Bee's bag. I think Bee is going to make a pillow with all my leftovers from this project.
Today I received my Siggy Blocks from the Jaybird Quilts siggy swap. I have an idea what I am going to do with them. They will have to get in line behind all my other projects. Thanks Julie for doing this swap. I can't even imagine how you would stay orginized enough to swap all those blocks. Bee and I sat down and looked at all the cool places that we received blocks from. What a fun quilt this will be.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks taking the time to share your thoughts.