Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day! I hope that all the Mothers out there have a wonderful day. I am going to get treated to a wonderful Home Cooked dinner from Bee. She is an amazing cook who has just been blossuming at culinary school. Bee is an amazing daughter. She bring so much love and joy into my life. Thanks Bee!


At The Quilt and Needle I am in a Round Robin group with 5 other ladies. This turn around I have been lucky enough to get to work on Milica's Medallion. She asked that we use the colors in the medallion, I had to break the rule a little bit to put the green stems on my flowers, but just couldn't put the flowers on without them. I felt that her quilt needed a little softening and I know that she loves sunflowers. So this applique border seem just right. Now I need to send it off to Dorian so she can add another border. I don't have any idea what mine is looking like since I have vowed to not look at it until it arrives home at the end of the year. Feel free to head over to The Quilt and Needle and look at how all the RRs are turning out. There are some amazing borders!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks taking the time to share your thoughts.