Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Cabbage Rose 30's 2nd Saturday Block #2

Here is my April Cabbage Rose 30's Mystery Bom. I really love the way it is turning out, I can't wait to see what the May block looks like.

DD Bee is thinking that it isn't fair that TJ has his own quilt. She found these RJR Pungkin Peers Charm squares in my stash and asked me to make Hedwig a holloween quilt. The irony of this is that Hedwig is a pure white kitty so he is like an anti-Holloween cat. Holloween is Bee's favorite holiday & Wiggers does where his holloween collar year round so why not a Holloween quilt during springtime. Yes Hedwig is named after a different white animal, Harry Potter's Owl. I really liked The State Fair Schnibbles and figured that was the perfect pattern for Hedwig's quilt. I hope to get it completed this weekend and will post a picture as soon as it is completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks taking the time to share your thoughts.