Sunday, August 4, 2013

Stash Report #32

 I spent time working on Jasmine Star.  I didn't get it finished before August.  And now I am realizing that it will be the middle of August before I get it in the mail to the quilter.  Hopefully it will still be back and bound before they come to visit in October.

 These lovely Tula Pink Birds and Bees sale fabrics arrived in the mail this week.
Along with this Comma Jelly Roll.

 
This week
In
6.5 yards - Tula Pink Birds and Bees.  I ran across these on a super sale I since I love them so much figured I would add just a little more to my stash
2.75 yards - Comma Jelly Roll.  This was on the same sale.  I really isn't Halloween fabrics but the colors look like they will be perfect for a Halloween project.

Out
Nothing finished. It really has been awhile since I had a finish.

YTD
+110.25 yards in
-43.25 yards out
 
+67 yards added for the year. Visit Judy's to see how everybody else is doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks taking the time to share your thoughts.