Sunday, July 28, 2013

Stash Report #31


Two ladies at work are both having baby boys in November.
I am making them both similar quilts.
These fabrics will supplement the layer cake from my stash.
 


Heather Ross Briar Rose with solids fat quarter set.
I have no plans just really love it.
I suspect it will soon be HTF even if it did just come out.
So best get it now and plan later.
Even if it make my number inflated.

This week
In
8 yards - Heather Ross Briar Rose fat quarter bundle with solids



9 yards - fabric for Baby boy quilts.  This will be an out later this year (good thing since my numbers are far from in the green)
Out
0 yards


YTD
+101 yards in
-43.25 yards out

+57.75 yards added for the year. Visit Judy's to see how everybody else is doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks taking the time to share your thoughts.