Sunday, June 16, 2013

Stash Report #25

The packages have started to arrive. 
 
 
Since the quilt I am making with my scraps from this years Fat Quarter shop BOM
calls for many 9 inch pieces I decided that a layer cake would be perfect.
I don't think I can count on that many large scraps.
This layer cake was a daily deal is perfect.
I am going to make Carrie Nelson's Going Buggy.
 
I am making my parents a new quilt for their bed.
The fabric came in and I started cutting before I took a picture.
Since I ordered these online using my color card I found that there are a few I am not liking so much.
This means a trip to the LQS to get a few fabrics to change out.
Since I love my fabric well starched,
starching & cutting has been all I worked on this week.


In
2.75 yards - Avalon layer cake
19 yards - fabrics for my parents quilt.  This one will be my focus until it is finished so most of these fabrics will be out this year.
.25 yards - FQS sent me a free BOM from last years Mystery BOM in a shipment for patterns from their pattern sale last week. (it also included a mini charm pack, but my daughter is in love with these mini charm packs so I am passing it right along to her)

Out
0 - Spent my week starching & cutting fabric so nothing was sewed.

YTD
+73.50 yards in
-42.5 yards out

+31 yards added for the year.  Wow that is a big number.  And it will be even bigger next week.   Visit Judy's to see how everybody else is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks taking the time to share your thoughts.