Sunday, June 9, 2013

Stash Report #24

I bought fabric for Minnie Mouse but since it wasn't quilting fabric I will not be counting it in or out.  Also I received a box from Fabric.com, however it was somebody else's box.  Lucky for me I didn't like any of the fabric inside so there wasn't even a little temptation to find a way to sneak it into my stash.  My real box should be arriving tomorrow.  That will change things, but for now my numbers are looking pretty good.

In
0 - Due to the fabric.com snafu my in was delayed a week.

Out
0 - I have been working on finishing my FQS quilt top but still need to put the last border on before it gets quilted.  I hope to get it off to the quilter later this month.  So it should be an out sometime this year.


YTD
+51.50 yards in
-42.5 yards out

+9 yards added for the year.  I am starting to worry that I am going to end the year in the red.  I still have half a year left but it isn't looking promising.   Visit Judy's to see how everybody else is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks taking the time to share your thoughts.