Sunday, March 10, 2013

Stash Report #10

In this week

Zero

Lucky for me I don't count Flannel as fabric in.  Since I only purchase for backing of quilts they don't really come into my stash or out.  So the 5 yards of backing fabric counts for nothing and allows me to send off Olivia's big girl quilt to be quilted.  This means there will be stash out at some point in the future.

Out this week
 
Zero  

My DD went through my clothing patterns and picked one to take with her.  She also found a fabric that she wants to use.  Since it is a some of my precious Tula Pink Nest yardage I asked for all the unused fabric back.  This will get counted as out when she finished her project.

YTD TOTALS - no changes

+32 yards in
-26 yards out


+6 yards added for the year.  Stop by Patchwork Times to see how everybody else is doing.

2 comments:

  1. Your Row A Long quilt is cute. I agree that Lori's Barn quilt is going to be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your little houses! They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks taking the time to share your thoughts.