Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Hopscotch

I have decided to join the Hopscotch quilt along.
Yesterday I spent time cutting my yellow & purple Dear Jane scraps into the corner triangles.
Today I decided to start piecing a few of the block together.

I am using a Oh My Dog jelly roll along with my scraps.
They look so much better in person.
The overcast lighting doesn't photograph colors very well.

I cut the rest of my scraps into 2.5 inch squares and decided
yellow and purple granny squares would be perfect.
I used TracyJay's setting triangle method but made my triangles a little bigger so it will be easier
to square up my blocks when I am ready to set them.

I only have so many tone on tone purple and yellow scraps at this point so I will make as far as I can on both quilts then have to wait until I finish my next months Dear Jane blocks.

I think I really need to get working on Bee & Sam's wedding quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks taking the time to share your thoughts.