Sunday, March 11, 2012

Dear Jane March Blocks

I spent the weekend working on my March blocks.
Just like last month all my blocks have a little extra fabric around the outside that will be trimmed before shashing.
Any ideas for shashing colors?

A-3 Hunter's Moon
This one is really from last month but since I hand appliqued it during the club meeting.

A-8 Florence Nightingale
I guess I flipped the colors.
But I like it.
A-9 Cabin Fever
The white is really white
That is just that I over started it and the starch turned brown.

A-11 Pebble's Protest
I am not too happy with this block,
I was such a nightmare that I hope it will just get lost in my quilt.
Maybe down the road I will try again.

A-12 Framed Fancy
There are many small pieces on this one.

A-13 Starlight Starbright
This was the one I dreaded the most.
Funny thing it was actually pretty easy.

There are 2 blocks for this month that need to be appliqued So I will share them once they are finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks taking the time to share your thoughts.