Friday, February 3, 2012

Jill's RR

I am working on a row for Jill's Row Robin.
I spent a week getting an applique row ready for hand stitching.
After spending an evening stitching on it I have found it is going to take me too long to get it stitched.

So I have move on to plan B
I have made 5 African Violet blocks
and outlined 2 of the teapots from the row above to do a redwork style block.
Although her colors are purple, blue and yellow,
So this is going to be bluework.

I guess I will be stitching while watching the Super Bowl on Sunday.

1 comment:

Thanks taking the time to share your thoughts.