Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wifely Wednesday #29-32

 Another 2 weeks worth completed so,
One week closer to catching up with the a-long.
I even have 3 blocks cut out for next week.

Block 29 Economy
I just love green & yellow together
especially this green & yellow.

Block 30 End of Day
I just noticed that this block is wrong.
The little triangles should be on the outside.
Since I love the pinwheel so much it will stay wrong.
Do you thing anybody will notice the little wrong block on the finished quilt.
I don't think so either.

Block 31 Evening Star
Bee really liked this one.

Block 32 Farmer's Daughter
I am really happy with this one.
Soon I will need to take a picture of all the blocks together and see what colors need to be added.

I am so in love with these Hideway fabrics that I ordered myself a fat quarter bundle to replace the one being used on this quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks taking the time to share your thoughts.