Sunday, July 10, 2011

Stash Report Week #28

I was on vacation from work all week.  Due to the weather I stayed home and in the AC all week long.  That means we didn't get to take the bikes out for a beach ride, I didn't finish getting our outdoor table top re-tiled, I didn't wax my car or work on cleaning up the vintage sewing machine. 
However I did find lots of time for sewing, watching the Tour de France, watching the Padres lose some baseball, saw the Space Shuttle take off for the last time, and go to the movies and see the new Transformers movie (no I didn't like it, but I didn't expect that I would.  Jeff however really enjoyed it and that is what really counted). 
That brings me to my stash report.  I have a finish again!
Out this week
-6.5 yards for Cheryl's Baby Girl Quilt
In this week
+3 yards backing for Cheryl's Baby Girl Quilt

In YTD - 163.80 yards
Out YTD - 113.24 yards

Enhancement so far 50.56 yards

Stop by Judy's to see how everybody else is doing.

4 comments:

  1. Vacation means doing what you like to do and you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your finish! It is beautiful! What a lucky baby!

    Glad you had a good time on your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the beautiful finish! We're hiding out inside, too. Too hot to be outside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like it was a good thing you had the a/c.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks taking the time to share your thoughts.