Sunday, June 12, 2011

Stash Report Week #24

It has been a busy week of sewing,
however I don't have any finishes to count as fabric out.

I did however get a some Prince Charming!
Oh I am so in love.
It looks so good with my Neptune stash.
I think I will be saving up for a fat quarter bundle of Prince Charming.
I get to cut into this so I can bring it to the San Diego Modern Quilt Guild meeting next weekend.



Fabric in this week - 7 yards Prince Charming
Fabric in YTD - 148.55 yards

Fabric out this week - 0 yards
Fabric out YTD - 87.49 yards

Net enhancement - 61.06 yards

Stop by Judy's blog to see everybody else's reports.

5 comments:

  1. Such pretty fabric! I am so tempted by Prince Charming! I think this week might be the week. I can't wait to see what you make with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of prince charming but love these fabrics. You will have some finishes soon to report.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing what you put together with the Prince Charming fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Love the term....Net "enhancement."

    ReplyDelete

Thanks taking the time to share your thoughts.