Sunday, May 1, 2011

Fat Quarter Mystery BOM 2009

Last year I purchased The Fat Quarter Mystery BOM
as a whole kit when they put it on sale after the BOM was over.
It has sat in my sewing room
waiting for me to start working on it.
So today I took it out and sewed the first 2 block.

Aren't they so cute?
I have the next block all starched and ready for cutting.
Maybe tomorrow.
Once done this will make a perfect Christmas gift for Jeff's Mom.
I think it finishes at 78X78 so a very nice snuggle on the couch quilt with a flannel backing.

However I am expecting a very exciting package from UPS tomorrow.
Once it gets here I will have to set all my projects aside to play with it.
UPS usually arrives in the early evening so I might still get a block or 2 finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks taking the time to share your thoughts.