Sunday, May 8, 2011

4 More

I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day
Jeff took me to lunch.
We picked a "non Mother's day type" place
Fudruckers.
It was really yummy and not very crowded.
Then he was off to work and left me home to enjoy the Padres win
and sew 4 more of the blocks for The 2009 Fat Quarter Shop Mystery BOM.
Four more blocks to go.



I think this is my favorite block!
When I say favorite I mean all time favorite.
It was designed by Me & My Sister.
I am going to have to pick out some fabrics and make an whole quilt of this block.

I even got some of the DS Quilt fabrics Starched and ready to precut into accuquilt size strips.
I can't wait for Thursday.

2 comments:

  1. Your blocks are beautiful! I look forward to seeing an entire quilt made with that block.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks are gorgeous; I really love those fabrics.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks taking the time to share your thoughts.