Saturday, April 2, 2011

Mug Rug Swap

Over at The Quilt And Needle we had a Mug Rug Swap.
Jean was my partner and I am amazed with the lovelies
that she sent to me!

Isn't the embroidery on this so pretty.
Maybe one day I will have an embroidery machine.
Jean thank you so much!
I couldn't be happier with it.

And look at the cute Raggedy Ann
fabric she included.
I think these will make an adorable quilt or pillow
for my Raggedies.

Speaking of Raggedies.
I finished piecing all my blocks for
I used my Lovely Fat Quarter bundle.
I am almost done stitching the redwork on the first half of block #1
and just realized that it is upside down!
Taking it apart and turning the fabric around crossed my mind.
However,
once I get it all put together it will not matter.
So upside down is what my block #1 will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks taking the time to share your thoughts.