Sunday, March 6, 2011

Stash Report Week #10

This has been a wonderful week in San Diego.  I did get alot of sewing done but only one thing that I get to count on my out report.  There is a shop hop going on around town this week.  I thought about making the rounds but decided to spend my gas savings on some new fabrics that I have had my eye on.  I better enjoy these numbers while I can.

Fabric in this week - 0.875 yards
A Charm Pack of Max & Whiskers (these fabrics are just adorable)


Fabric in YTD - 28.875 yards

Fabric out this week
Juliet Sunkissed Bag - 3 Yards
Fabric out YTD - 38.74 yards

Busted - 9.865 yards

Stop by Judy's blog to see how everybody else is doing.

5 comments:

  1. OK, this post is NOT going to help keep fabric out of MY stash! I am pretty sure I NEED that! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good gracious! I wouldn't have been able to purchase only a bit of that adorable fabric! I think YARDS would have come home with me!!!! In my book you did fabulous with your restraint!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the Max & Whiskers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the fact you post a photo of what you bought. I think I"ll do that, too - once I buy some that is - LOL.

    Would love to see what you make with this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I think you shouldn't have shown me that fabric - I WANT it!! So cute!! Enjoy the sun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks taking the time to share your thoughts.