Sunday, November 7, 2010

Layer Cake Quilt A Long

I have been working on Secret Santa gifts this weekend.  There is nothing there that I can show.

However I took a little break and completed my first block for the Moose on the Porch Layer Cake Quilt Along.  I have decided on using a Whimsy Layer Cake.  I have a few charm packs & a Jelly Roll of Whimsy also so I am thinking I will use some of my other pre cuts to finish this one off.   Lucky me I don't have to figure that out for a few months.  The Jelly Roll quilt along was so much fun and had so many people participating.  It was so fun to see the blocks on the flickr group then run across them on people's blogs.  I am looking forward to the same fun on this Along.  Stop by the Layer Cake Flickr group to see how everybody's are turning out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks taking the time to share your thoughts.