Friday, September 3, 2010

How lucky can I get?

I feel like being a part of the Charming Girl's club is such an honor. I was so exicted to join all the wonderful Charming Girls for their Christmas in August Sewing party. These ladies are all so talented and made such wonderful Christmas projects. Stop by Kelly's blog and see the links to all the wonderful projects.

I had no idea that there was a gift involved with this get together. Well there was and I won it!

Remember the episode of Seinfield with Jerry always comes out even? I used my precious 2 Makin' Friends charm packs during the sewing party and Kelly picked me to win the prize of 2 Makin' Friends Charm packs! Jerry isn't the only one that gets to come out even.
I am not normaly lucky when it comes to any kind of prize. Kelly & Carol thanks so much for letting me join this wonderful group and thanks for picking my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks taking the time to share your thoughts.