Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Museum of Man

Today Jeff and I went down to Balboa Park, had a picnic lunch and went through the Museum of Man. They had alot of interesting exibits. The coolest one was all was games through the ages. They had alot that I had never heard of but there was a very old deck of Canasta Cards. There also was a bunch of different Monopoly games. I still think the one Bee got while we where in Estonia is the coolest Monopoly game I have seen. It was all written in Estonian. We played it on the Cruise but didn't understand that Chance & Community Chest cards so we just kind of made them up....hhmm I think I just went off on a Tangent. Anyways it was a super fun day & 1 of my personal goals for the Charming Girl's Club.
Look - I got my Quilt for Kids kit today. It is ubber cute with the little soccer players. Too bad the World Cup just ended, this would have been alot of fun to work on during the World Cup. I bet there is a kid that will just love this finished quilt. I will get to working on it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks taking the time to share your thoughts.