Sunday, June 13, 2010

2nd day of my Staycation

Jeff is so wonderful! While I spent the day sewing and listening to music he was outside working on detailing my car. My yellow seats are a beautiful bright yellow color again! He got his car all detailed last week and was loving it so much he decided that he would just get mine done as well.
I have been working on the quilt top for our bed. It is the 2nd top I would really like to get done while on vacation. It needs just 2 more borders and will be ready for it's blog debute and getting quilted. It is turning out wonderful and might even inspire me to repaint our bedroom.

Also Bee and I ran over to Ross and picked up the dress that I missed out on yesterday. Woo Hoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks taking the time to share your thoughts.