Monday, May 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Bee!

Yup - my baby girl turned 20 today! She is growing into such a wonderful young lady. If I had custom ordered a I don't think I could have dreamed up the amazing girl that was gifted to me 20 years ago. Bee I hope you had a wonderful day!

We all went out to Forever Fondu in La Jolla. It is one of her favorite places for dinner.


Afterward we walked over the "Children's Pool" that has been taken over by the seals. Pupping season is over but there were still lots of young seals haning around. They are all so fun to watch. We stood on the walkway just before the "Splash Zone" just a few feet further down the walkway the waves would crash on the walkway and get people all wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks taking the time to share your thoughts.