Saturday, April 10, 2010

Block Central Block #4

I know I have way to many BOMs going on this year. I am not sure that I will be able to keep up. Here are my Block Central Sentimental Journey I am very happy with the colors I have chosen for these blocks. I haven't figured out the borders yet but I have lots of time.


Block #4
Block #3


Block #2

Block #1
Jeff and I took a drive to Anzo Borrego desert to look at the flowers. Here are a few that we saw. It was a good excuse to get out of the house. Although I think we both enjoyed the drive and chatting along the way best. We stopped in Borrego Springs and had lunch at a local taco shop Los Jilbertos. I have to say that Jeff's Chimichanga looked alot better then the Flying Saucer that I had. But we both agree that having a cold drink after the long drive was the best treat of all!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks taking the time to share your thoughts.