Sunday, July 21, 2013

Stash Report #30

I guess I didn't get anything posted this week.  I have been sewing so I really have no excuse.  I will get to posting more this week.  We did head downtown yesterday to see all the crazy that is Comic Con.  It was so much fun and I couldn't believe how many people where there.  We just might do it again next year. 

In
.25 - FQS BOM - I received my 2nd block but haven't even cracked open the first one yet.  I really need to get my parents' quilt top finished so that is my prime focus right now.

Out
.25 yards - Birthday Block for the Quilt and Needle group.

YTD
+84 yards in
-43.25 yards out

+40.75 yards added for the year. Visit Judy's to see how everybody else is doing.  This number is about to get worse since I have an order coming from Fabric.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks taking the time to share your thoughts.