Sunday, June 2, 2013

Stash Report #23

I did some sewing this week.  However the only out I get to count out is for the May birthday block for the birthday block exchange I am doing with the ladies at The Quilt and Needle.  It is such a lovely group of ladies I wish I could find more time to hang out with them all.

In
0 - nothing (you go girl!) However this month isn't looking good.  I have a big shipment arriving Monday and the new Fat Quarter Shop finishing kit should be arriving later this month.  Plus I just clicked a few buttons and purchased a Avalon Layer cake.  I have picked the scrap quilt I will be making with my FQS scraps but I need some bigger pieces and this on sale Layer cake will be perfect.

Out
.25 yards - Birthday BOM block

+51.50 yards in
-42.5 yards out

+9 yards added for the year. Single digit green.  Next week my red number will be back up to double digits.  Sigh.   Stop by Judy's to see how everybody is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks taking the time to share your thoughts.