Sunday, April 21, 2013

Stash Report #16

I missed posting my stash report last week so this is 2 reports in one.

 
Last week I realized that I wanted to add a little more grey to my tumbler quilt that I am making from my FQS mystery scraps.  So I picked up the strip fabric for the binding and the grey to be cut into tumblers.  I think the rest of that grey will make a good binding fabric for a baby quilt I hope to finish this week.  The newest BOM for the FQS mystery BOM arrived.  It is so fun to get that each month.
 


 
I placed an order from fabric.com for a purple strip fabric to use for the sleeves of the next Princess dress (Rapunzel).  While I was there I ordered a few yards of some basics that where on sale.  I don't see the purple strip fabric at all.  What I do see is a cat in the hat fabric.  They where really nice and are letting me keep the Cat in the hat fabric and the correct fabric should be here Monday.
 
I spent Friday working on a dress for myself.  Since is it isn't finished it doesn't count as out yet.  I also basted 3 quilts that will help bring my numbers down once they are quilted and bound.  This week better be a getting things finished kind of week.
 
+ 2 yards - 2 1 yard cuts of Modern Vintage
+ .5 yards - FQS BOM
+ 5 yards - 5 1 yard of basics
+ .5 yards - Cat in the Hat fabric sent to me by mistake.
 
Year to date

+51.50 yards in
-30 yards out

+21.5 yards added for the year. Stop by Patchwork Times to see how everybody else is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks taking the time to share your thoughts.