Sunday, February 24, 2013

Stash Report #8

 
While in Hawaii we walked around downtown Hilo
Looking into all the windows hoping to find a good place to eat.
Hold no that isn't food that is fabric.
Yup even on Hawaii I found a way to add to my fabric stash.


Look at this cute little Hawaii Shirt pattern
and 9 fat quarters of Hawaii prints to sew it up with.
What a perfect Hawaii souvenir.


In this week
+ 2.25 yards - Hawaii floral prints  
+.25 yards - FQS BOM 
Out this week
.75 yards - 2 blocks for the birthday block exchange at The Quilt and Needle. (usually I just count .25 yards for a block but this block was a special kind of challenge.  I am guessing that I must have cut up an extra block at least if not 2)

 
YTD TOTALS
+32 yards
-25.75 yards
+6.5 yards added for the year, going the wrong directions.  Stop by Patchwork Times to see how everybody else is doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks taking the time to share your thoughts.