Saturday, April 21, 2012

Pay it Forward

No I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth,
I have made a renewed commitment to my blog and all my on-line groups.

And what better way to renew my commitment
then to share a wonderful Pay it Forward gift from


How cute is this little zipper bag?
And these mini charm packs are so cute
I have never seen them in person and they are too cute to open!
The little labels are going to be so fun to play with.
Who couldn't use another tape measure?
Since I never seem to be able to find one I think it is perfect for me.

Thanks Carol!

I promised her that I would Pay it forward to 3 lucky friends.
Well friends who would like to receive a pay it forward gift from me?
Let me know you are interested and I will pick names next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks taking the time to share your thoughts.