Saturday, December 17, 2011

Secret Santa

I got the most wonderful bag from my Secret Santa from The Quilt and Needle.
Rebecca made me this wonderful bag!




I love love love it!
It is the perfect size & the prefect colors.
Not only that but I think Jeff was tired of me saying that I really need to make myself a new bag.

Oh Rebecca, you are an amazing seamstress.
I hope to one day be as good as you.
This bag has so many pockets,
And a wonderful magnetic clasp.
I have to admit I am a little scared of adding both pockets & magnetic clasps.
This bag is better then anything I could have made myself.
Unfortunately my camera wouldn't take a good picture of the inside so you will have to trust me.

She also gave me some stocking stuffer gifts.
Thanks so much for spoiling me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks taking the time to share your thoughts.