Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Quilt And Needle July 2011 Mystery

Jess at the Quilt and Needle is hosting another Mystery Quilt Weekend.
I am doing my best to use up stash so I picked my Raggedy Fabrics for this one.
The pattern calls for 6 fabrics.  I will be adding a solid grey.
 I LOVE-LOVE-LOVE Jess's patterns.
She has creative designs and does such a wonderful job of writing them up.
 My favorite part though are the diagrams she has for each step.
If you haven't tried one I would highly recommend it.
As I was cutting the fabric for my next Farmer's Wife blocks.
I look over and see this....
TJ
Thanks for the calm that you bring into my life!
When Jeff is at work I am so happy we adopted this little guy.
Actually I am always happy that TJ is with us,
but especially when he is my only company.

2 comments:

  1. Tiffaney ... aww ... cute doggie! Life is so much more enjoyable with our furry little helpers.

    Wonderful fabric choices for the mystery quilt! (As always) I am really looking forward to seeing your quilt.

    WTG with the stash busting ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cute fabric Tiffaney! This mystery quilt is very interesting! I'm sure it will be gorgeous, as most of Jess's are ;) LOL

    TJ looks so comfy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks taking the time to share your thoughts.