Sunday, June 5, 2011

Nana's Garden

I still don't know if our friend Cheryl is having a baby girl or baby boy.
I figured maybe I would make a quilt for either one and just keep the other as a spare for a later gift.
I don't know yet what the boy quilt will be,
Why aren't there more cute boy fabrics!?!

This is the Nana's Garden pattern from the Scrap Basket Sensation book & Dilly Dally Jelly Roll
The pattern calls for 2 borders but, I think this is a better size for a baby.
It just needs a nice flannel backing fabric then few left over strips for the binding.

I prefer to let the tops pile up then just do a few weeks of quilting,
this is the first on my pile.

4 comments:

  1. That's really cute Tiffaney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffaney is always sew busy ... and sew accomplished! This quilt is adorable ... <3 Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. May have to go out and buy another book. This is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks taking the time to share your thoughts.