Sunday, May 29, 2011

Stash Report Week #22

I have been working on some baby quilts but found I needed some additional fabric to go with the charm packs. 
2 yards of Cherish Nature for the baby quilt.
3 yards of Blush, it was on sale and didn't cost any additional shipping so why not?  I have a few charm packs it will work well with them.  I am thinking they will be good for a baby girl quilt.  I will just need to come up with a plan.
In this week - 5
In YTD - 143.55

Out this week - Nothing (I have been sewing but it doesn't count until I have it completed)
Out YTD 87.49

Enhanced +56.04
Stop by Judy's Blog to see how everybody is doing. 

2 comments:

  1. Those blue and greens are wonderful together. I wish I could touch them through the screen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, once I've cut it I count it cuz usually I start sewing it too -I'm counting it.

    Really like that Cherish Nature!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks taking the time to share your thoughts.