Sunday, February 6, 2011

Stash Report - Week #6

My first fabric purchase of the new year is a beautiful royal purple flannel backing for my As The Geese Fly Quilt.  Once I get it pieced it will be off to the Quilter.  I will count it out once it is returned and binded.
Fabric in this week - 5.875 yards

Fabric in YTD - 10.125 yards

Nothing completed this week.

Fabric out this week 0
Fabric out YTD - -16.81 yards

Net Change - -6.685 yards
Still in the red.
Stop by Judy's blog to see how everybody else is doing

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful purple sounds luscious! I bet the finished pictures will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since what you bought has a home, it should count towards the black soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked at your As The Geese fly top: it is just beautiful! Hope you'll get it pieced, quilted and bound soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, so you are still in the red -- but once you start getting your quilts back from the quilter you will see a big change in your numbers. And if you really needed to purchase the backing it is nothing be worried about.

    Can't wait to see the completed quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks taking the time to share your thoughts.