Sunday, October 3, 2010

Miramar Air Show

This Weekend was the Miramar Air Show. This year we decided that we would watch from our backyard. It was perfect weather for the show, usually it is so hot.
Here they are getting into formation for a fly over. I just think this is an amazing view right from our backyard.
Here is a wonky faced pumpkin for my Happy Jacks Quilt. I started the weekend working on Dorian's Round Robin but decided to change it up for a little while and get these faces done (she is a non-peeker so I will be able to show pictures after I have finished and it arrives back home).

1 comment:

  1. Did you s till want to be in the Secret Santa Swap? E mail me so I have your e-mail and I also need your snail mail address. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks taking the time to share your thoughts.