Sunday, June 6, 2010

Star Blocks & Samantha's Graduation Dress

DD Bee as been Sew busy too! She is almost done making Samantha's 8th grade graduation dress just the hemming needs to be done. It turned out so adorable I couldn't resist sharing.

While I was working yesterday I was sewing done the corners of the star blocks Bee folded for me. I only have 2 1/2 more to finish. They will probably have a wait a few weeks until I am working on the weekend again. I have started working on my next Round Robin for The Quilt and Needle. This one belongs to Delia and she is a non-peeker like I am so I will not show the end result just in case she stops by to see what I am up to.
This Fig Tree Mill House Desert Roll showed up Friday. I just love the dot fabrics. I think I will turn it into a hex quilt with one of the blocks that was created on the Jaybird hexalong. I have finished my hexs for the Jaybird Hexalong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks taking the time to share your thoughts.