Thursday, May 27, 2010

I'm Done!

I have finished my March 2010 Mystery Quilt from The Quilt and Needle. I choose to just stop with the medallion. This quilt was ment to be a twin bed size with a pillow tuck. I have no use for a twin bed sized quilt so I chose to turn it into a baby quilt. My friend's DD is having her first baby and if it is a girl this will be her baby quilt. I will know next month if this it the quilt or if I have to go back to the drawing board for a baby boy quilt.
Another finish! Whoo Hoo! This is another The Quilt and Needle Mystery quilt. Jess does an amazing job on her mystery designs. I am very sad that the next one will be the weekend of my sister's wedding so I will not be able to participate. It will be fun to see what everybody makes. This one was the 60x60 inch version with the Taxi Cab fabric kit that Jess but together. I just love it! This will likely be my snuggle on the couch quilt.
And yet another finish. I have been a very busy girl. This a purple & yellow quilt that I made for Jeff. It is his snuggle on the couch quilt. It is a pattern from the March/April 2010 issue of McCall's Quilting. It was all fabrics that I picked up from clearance bins.


Phew - It might be a little while before I have any additional finishes. I do have Hedwig's quilt done and will get it posted once it is all washed and crinkley with a white kitty dropping his hairs all over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks taking the time to share your thoughts.